University of East London or UEL
One of the premier colleges in the nation, the University Of East London (UEL) provides students with a top-notch education as well as job prospects. Here are all the details about the University of East London’s (UEL) enrolment rate as well as other information you should be aware of before deciding to study in the UK. The finest study in UK consultants for Indian students recommends this university.
University Of East London Enrollment
The College of Applied Health and Communities, the College of Arts, Technology and Innovation, and the College of Professional Services are the three colleges that make up the State University. For more information on the entrance requirements for East London University and other specifics, keep reading.
Facts About University of East London
No. of Campuses – 3
University of East London (UEL) enrollment rate – 39%
Student Countries – 135 Countries
English Proficiency Exam Score
- TOEFL: 88
- IELTS: 6.5
- PTE: 59
- GMAT: 590
Application Fees – 25 GBP = INR 2,500
Concerning University of East London (UEL), what services did UEL provide?
The University of East London offers numerous undergraduate, graduate, and part-time degrees in business, law, social sciences, journalism, architecture, engineering, health, sports, science, and psychology (UEL). Additionally, the UEL University offers study abroad, research, and erudition programmes. The college also collaborates with various national and international organisations across ten nations, giving students access to a wide range of professional and international views. A Student Success Center has been formed by the university to offer a long-term network of support for students’ professional and personal development as well as their progress.
- QS World University Ranking’s Top 50 Under 50 for 2021: 101st to 150th
- Times Higher Education’s 2021 World University Rankings: 801–1000th
- Young University Rankings 2020 by Times Higher Education: 201 – 250th 2021 QS Global World Ranking: 801 – 1000th
- The Times Higher Education Impact Rankings for 2021 place 200th at number 101.
Admissions Rate at University Of East London (UEL)
The University College London has a 39% acceptance rate despite receiving more than 43,000 applications annually. This indicates that about 39 out of every 100 applicants will be eligible to apply to East London University. Like other UK universities, it is not difficult to enroll in one of the UEL programs. In addition to their popularity, the size and caliber of the programs they normally accept all have an impact on how competitive the courses are. As a result, over 1700 people register. A minimum TOEFL or IELTS score of 88 or 6 is required.
- UEL – University of East London enrollment rate – 39%
- University Calendar of University of East London UK – September to July every year (September – January; February – July)
- Registration – 12,250
- Permanent employee – 950
- Student: Staff ratio – 13: 1 ratio
Notable Former Students of University of East London (UEL)
All previous and present students at the institution have a platform to stay in touch thanks to the University of East London (UEL) Alumni Network. Among the advantages of membership are free subscriptions to periodicals and magazines, invitations to alumni gatherings, and access to the University of East London (UEL) Connect portal. Some of them are among the university’s distinguished alums:
- Sonam Kapoor: Indian actress
- Rupa Huq: Member of Parliament of the United Kingdom (UK)
- Hilary Armstrong: Member of House of Lords of the UK (United Kingdom)
- Preet Gill: Shadow Secretary of State for International Development of the UK
- Roger Taylor: Musician
- Roger Ashton-Griffiths: Character actor
- Mark Stephens: Solicitor
Top Offered Course by University Of East London (UEL)
Let’s look at some of the most popular courses that overseas students can enroll in at the University of East London (UEL), together with an average annual tuition fee and admission months, after learning about the University of East London’s (UEL) level of admission.
- MSc Data Science – INR 14 lakhs (Intake month September)
- MBA – INR 21 lakhs (Intake month January, September)
- MSc Professional Accounting – 14 lakhs (Intake month January, September)
- BSc Computer Science – 13 lakhs (Intake month January, September)
- BSc Computing for Business – 13 lakhs (Intake month January, September)
- Phill Business and Financial Law – 13 lakhs (Intake month September)
- MSc Finance and Risk – 14 lakhs (Intake month September)
- MSc International Business Management – 14 lakhs (Intake month January, September)
- MSc Information Security and Digital Forensics – 14 lakhs (Intake month January, September)
- BA in Business Management (Marketing) – 14 lakhs (Intake month January, September)